Saturday, May 4, 2013

Celebrate (Celebrate,Celebrate…)

celebratemaureenplut

Good morning!  I’m coming to you live this morning as I really wanted to post this card into the Passion for Papertrey challenge: Let’s Celebrate.  This card has been floating around the studio in various spots for a couple of months as I’ve not wanted to sell it or give it away.  I know I can just make another one, but I rarely make 2 of the same cards anymore unless it’s a gift set or for Christmas.  So at least I’m sharing it now…maybe it will find its way to a special friend soon :)  No time to waste today…running the weekend errands and then some quick stamping before hauling our goodies into the garage for the BIG SALE tomorrow.  I’ve built up a small craft following at this sale and see many repeat visitors who know about my paper and card sale :)  Wish me luck!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti big favourite

ink: su rose red, bermuda, kiwi, summer sun, pumpkin

paper: pti white, mme

5 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so you shared this card! I love the repeated, colorful sentiment! Perfect for a celebration! Good luck with the sale! :)

Marisa said...

Fun card :) I'm sure you will make a killing at the sale -- all the more to spend on buying new goodies ;)

Lynn said...

CAS Fabulousness Moe...I love the crisp, bright colors on the sentiments! The sun is out here...got a bit of color at the baseball games today! xoxo

Aimes said...

Oh now this is about the happiest card to celebrate an occasion that I've ever seen, Diva! Rockin' the rainbow trend!
As always, thanks so much for joining us gals on A Passion for Papertrey! :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Caryn said...

Such a happy, cheery card. Thanks for playing along Mo.
Caryn xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...