Friday, May 3, 2013

You are Sunshine for my Soul

sunshineformysoul

Good morning!  It’s the beginning of what promises to be a hot and sunny weekend here so I thought it appropriate to share a little sunshine card and bookmark.

bookmark

No time to waste this weekend…it’s our annual Community Garage Sale this Sunday.  It’s very famous and people even come from out of town to stroll the streets for deals and “treasures.”  We’ll likely see thousands descend on our sleep  little suburb…no exaggeration!  Hope yours is fun too! 

signature 

p.s.  The Verve April Sale has been extended until May 9th…check it all out here!

Spring Sale

 

cardstock: pti vintage cream, su daffoldil

patterned paper: fancy pants the good life

stamps: verve doodled occasions

ink: versafine onyx

accessories: pti tag die, button, twine, lil inkers sun die, gems, seam binding ribbon, simple stories pocket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. I love how you created the tag. So clever and perfect! Expecting sun this weekend too. Looking forward to hearing about your garage sale !

Marisa said...

Love that cute sun!! Darling touch with the twine too.

Hoping you sell lots this w/e!! Wish I lived closer as I'd come to look for some deals myself :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Eeeeek! I'm in LOVE with this card/bookmark! Love, love, LOVE!!! Have fun selling your treasures!

Aimes said...

Clever, Diva. VERY clever! Love it!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...