Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Our Birthdays ~ CASE Study #139

feathersmaureenplut
Hi everyone! The month of May is upon us which can only mean one thing…there’s a new Muse over on the CASE Study blog.  We continue to delight and amaze you with inspiration from none other than Maile Belles this month!  Can we all say, “WOWZERS” together! Maile is another CAS queen and her style is undeniably innovative and out of this world!  Here’s the first taste of her unique style that we are playing with this month…
may2
When I first saw this card on Maile’s blog, I just shook my head. How does she come up with these fabulous designs?  She is the REAL deal!  I had no place to go but a very close CASE of this beauty.  It was so fun to stamp my feather and then copy Maile’s technique of cutting the paper to the image and cutting around it.  So cool!  I even had some feather paper to use on the side.  Another winner from Studio Calico’s Sundrifter collection. 
What do you love about this card?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!
badge
 

Erin Schulte  (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams


what’s in it?

stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps Fancy Feathers

ink: versafine onyx, su close to cocoa

paper: pti soft stone, white, studio calico sundrifter

accessories: pti button, gems, organza ribbon


8 comments:

Marisa said...

Nicely done, Moe :) Love the cut feather!

Barb said...

I love Maile Belles too - so talented! Your take on her card is wonderful, Maureen! Such a fun technique and love the feather paper! :)

Caryn said...

Oh Mo - I can't tell you how much I adore this! What a fabulous choice of stamp for this card!!
Hugs,
Caryn x

Lynn said...

Oh my word. This is a STUNNING case of Maile! Jaw dropping amazing! I love the feather...the placement of the gems...everything is STUNNING Moe!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,love your feather!!!

Helen F. said...

Maile Belles is really talented and your take on her card is, well, WOW... the feather, pp, gems and sentiment are all so BEAUTIFUL, Maureen! !

Aimes said...

Well knock me down with a feather, Diva - you rocked the CASE study in fabulous CAS style! Pun totally intended BTW! ;P
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Tammy said...

I LOVE Maile's style, but dare I say I love your take better?!?! That feather patterned paper underneath is PERFECT!! Simply beautiful card Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...