Sunday, June 23, 2013

Peace ~ Love ~ Joy

pecejoylovemaureenplut
Good morning!  I had some play time in the studio yesterday so I checked my little card making to do list and chose the Festive Friday challenge!  This time we’re asked to use trees on our project…
Tree
I have several Christmas papers with trees on them but this Echo Park paper was just so darling, I couldn’t resist :)  The stars between the sentiment words are echoed with the large chipboard star and a bit of bling because that’s how I roll!  The layout of today’s card is via Ms McVey and her adorable card HERE.  What a great way to show off patterned paper :)  Thanks for stopping by!  One more week of work left!  Woohoo!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: pti stylish sentiments: holidays

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti aquamist, white, su baja breeze, echo park winter wishes

accessories: pti scalloped border die, twine, heidi swapp chipboard star, october afternoon miscellany (text strip/button), gems

12 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, my! What a pretty Christmas card, Maureen! That color combo is one of my faves for the holidays - just beautiful!

Lynn said...

I love, love, love this color combo. Why don't I use blues more often on my Christmas cards. The small pattern of the trees is perfection. And I adore the layout and the smaller sentiment too!

Marisa said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love those trees and the sentiment at the top of the card. Five more sleeps!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a beautiful design for your gorgeous tree paper! I love the star and sentiment too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Ardyth said...

Great colours on these funky trees! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

wienerhoneymooners said...

DAZZLING!!! love this !

Meredith MacRitchie said...

LOVE this one!! And I am so glad you chose our challenge!! I think the star with its button on top is the perfect finishing touch, and agree that this patterned paper is adorable! Thanks as always, friend!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I just love this palette on a Christmas creation, Maureen! So pretty!

Jill Norwood said...

Maureen I love your pretty card! That paper is so precious! What a sweet little tree image it has! I also love the color story! :)

Geri said...

Oh, it's just beautiful, Maureen! And I was glad to read that was patterned paper because I thought...now if she's stamped all those little trees that perfectly and beautifully, I really can't like her anymore!!!;) It IS darling paper and I love the rest of the elements you've added! Perfection!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...