Monday, June 10, 2013

Ring, Merry Bells ~ Festive Friday Challenge

merrybellsmaureenplut

Oh, merry bells indeed!  Good morning, friends!  The current Festive Friday challenge was right up my alley…a vintage inspired theme.  I looked no further than my October Afternoon vintage papers and miscellany AND those sweet little jingle, er merry, bells!  No stamping here today, only papers and pieces from Christmas collections and some gorgeous Verve pink seam binding.  Pink, red and silver…how yummy are they together?  Thanks for stopping by…reports are done so we are on the home stretch now!  Woohoo!

signature

Vintage

 

what’s in it?

paper: pti vintage cream, october afternoon make it merry

accessories: verve seam binding, bakers twine, silver bells, prima lace trim, brads, oa miscellany, pink paiselee journal tags, studio calico wood snowflakes, stitching

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Yahoo! Summer is almost here...so happy your reports are done. I love the wooden snowflakes. They are divine and this card rocks the vintage challenge Moe!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Maureen! My kids are happy this is the last week of school, then exams and then summer!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love that sentiment.

Marisa said...

Loving the veneer snowflakes and the yummy colour combo. Here's to finishing up report cards quickly!

Aimes said...

Rockin' the vintage look, Diva. You had my heart skippng a beat with the bells and twine! :D
Hugs!
x

Helen F. said...

Beautiful vintage card, Maureen. Those wood snowflakes are so awesome and the sentiment is beautiful!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I really like the pink and red together for Christmas... never would have thought about it, only it really does sort of seem candy cane-ish, doesn't it?

Every time I pick up a jingle bell, you know I think about you, right? ;)

Thanks for playing again this week, friend!!

Ardyth said...

What a fantastic sentiment - I need to make bell cards for my mom, who directs a handbell choir - this will be perfect! I love your beautiful bow and embellishments, too! Thanks for playing with Festive Friday!

Geri said...

Oh, yes...this one WAS right up your alley, wasn't it?;) Just as beautiful up close as I expected it would be! The sentiment sounds so sweet! Weren't they so poetic back then?!?;) I love your color choices...the soft pink looks so nice with the red! It's just beautiful all over, Maureen!!! So happy you've joined us again! Always enjoy your beautiful creations at FF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...