Friday, June 7, 2013

You are Sunshine for My Soul

sunshinemaureenplut

Happy Friday everyone!  I’m hosting the Viva La Verve Sketch this week over on the Verve Forum and this is my take on it!  Actually, I made the card first and then had Amber draw it up :)  I was thinking of my sweet sister in law when making this.  We stopped in on her and my brother on our way to Boise 2 weeks ago.  She is always the most gracious hostess and I wanted to send her a little note of thanks :)  I’ve used the stitched frame from Verve’s Treasured Words and a sentiment from Doodled Occasions to help me out.  Head over to the Verve Forum to check out more samples from the Divas then join in the fun!  Play all month and you could win $100 worth of Verve Goodies!  Have a fabulous Friday!

signature

VLVJunWk2sketch

what’s in it?

stamps; Treasured Words, Doodled Occasions (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), glitter cardstock (Recollections), Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories)

ink: onyx (Versafine), autumn rose (PTI)

accessories: Signature Ribbon Collection (Verve), Rounded Rectangle die (A Cut Above by Verve), sunshine die (Lil’ Inkers), primitive heart die (Sizzix), doilies (Wilton), bakers twine (Twinery), buttons, mat stack die (PTI), stitching

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy happy Friday! Definitely doing the happy dance here! I love your card...the sweet little sun is perfect with the heart behind it. No doubt your sister-in-law will feel the love from you!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty,Love how you used the dollies...

Marisa said...

Love that sun in the corner with the heart behind it. Sure she will adore the card :) Enjoy your w/e - even if it is a report card writing one as I'm sure they are coming up if not already done!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and the sketch. The sun in the corner is a perfect touch with the sweet sentiment.

Aimes said...

Now that sun is adorable, Diva! I bet your sister in low will love this!
Hugs!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...