Friday, June 28, 2013

Teachers Make Little Ones Count

littleonescountmaureenplut

Good morning!  It’s the last day of work before summer vacation…can anything be sweeter?  I want to share a card that I made for the last Verve Release using my favourite Teachers Count set.  It’s the card I put on my teacher buddy’s desk this past week with some chocolates and a cute little butterfly pen :)  I also wanted to share one of the teacher gifts I received this week…are these not the cutest cookies you’ve ever seen?

cookies

They are so adorable I (almost) don’t want to eat them! LOL  So I took a picture so they’ll last longer ‘cause IRL I don’t think they’ll last past a second cup of coffee! HA!  I think I’ll save them for my first Monday off :)  Ah, a brand new summer is in front of me!  I love this time of year!  Thanks for visiting!

 signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Teachers Count (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), Take Note (Doodlebug Designs), gold glitter cardstock (Recollections)

ink: onyx (Versafine), real red, wasabi (SU)

accessories: apple die set and Starry die (A Cut Above by Verve), enamel dots (My Minds Eye)

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Love your card Maureen! And that box of cookies is so cute! What a great gift! Enjoy your summer vacation! I've already had week 1 of mine!

JoAnn said...

Your cad is adorable. Love the new teacher stamp set from Verve.
Those cookies are just the cutest. A great gift. Enjoy your summer vacation.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card, love your teacher gift and wow willpower on the cookies. Update if you make it until Monday!

Marisa said...

Yeah!!!! You're done!!!! With a wonderful summer ahead of you :) Lots of crafting time and a new driveway to enjoy ;) Cheers to another school year ending and kids being touched by those who have taught them.

Tammy said...

Yay!! We're both done school!! Looking forward to the time off--I'll actually have time to craft again. I've done so little of it this year.
Your card is perfect! Those cookies must be a popular pin on Pinterest, as my son's preschool teacher received the same cookie pack from another student. Super cute!

Kara Lynne said...

That's one of the best sentiments for a teacher that I've seen. I love the clean style. Fun cookies! From the little I know, I'm sure you are a much valued teacher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...