Monday, August 31, 2009

Best Wishes ~ Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch

Good evening! Well, I had a good day rearranging furniture and setting up bulletin boards in my classroom. I enjoy the quiet time to reflect on last year and what new things I want to do this year. I made this card yesterday for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. It's a great sketch and the card came together fairly quickly....thanks, Karen!! I love blue and yellow together :)

What's in it?

Stamps: PTI mega mixed messages

Paper: SU more mustard, so saffron, baja breeze, dp, DCWV dp, Bazzill

Ink: SU choc chip

Accesories: nestabilities labels 4 and circle dies; bazzill basics flower; PTI button , SU linen thread and grosgrain

10 comments:

Ann said...

So, so pretty! I love the colors, that big blossom, and that dp!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the Saffron and blue. The dp is beautiful!!!

Kristina said...

Gorgeous! I love blue and yellow together, too! Aren't those first few days of quiet work wonderful? I always love those. But it's always great to see everyone trickle in after the long summer. When it's quiet I'm less tempted to chat and catch up, lol. Well, my room is "mostly" ready... at least for tomorrow. I sure could have used one more day, but ready or not, here they come! Thanks for the well-wishes!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous card Maureen.

xx Sarah

Cheryl said...

So pretty Maureen, love that DP, I believe I have some of it too!

I have an award for you at my blog:

http://chercroppin.blogspot.com/2009/09/2-blog-awardsyahhh.html

TannyP said...

Love, Love, Love it!

Your colors & flower are so wonderful....the patterned paper is perfect.

Maile Belles said...

This is beautiful!!! I love how you work with PP!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Again! Lovely colours and great take on the sketch. Hope you're having a great week! We'll catch up soon! Tofino was AWESOME!

Melisa

Marisa said...

Great job on this card, Maureen. I too love blue and yellow together. The prima with the button is fabulous. Fun DP too. Lovely card. Got to play with the photo info and it sure makes a difference!! Haven't mastered it just yet, but getting there....this will be my class to attend for the fall LOL!

Karen Giron said...

Gorgeous card!! I love blue and yellow together too - this is so elegant and stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...