Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks a Latte ~ my new Verve stamps!

Good morning! My new Verve stamps arrived yesterday and I had to ink them up right away. For those of you who buy from Verve, you know that they smell delicious when they are new. The twist this week for the Viva La Verve sketch was to use your favourite colour combo...hmmmm...which one? I hadn't used aqua/moss green/kraft lately so wanted to use that one. I also wanted to white emboss on aqua again...love that look :) The coffee cup is stamped twice and the kraft one was cut out and popped up with dimensionals. A little bling, some dry and heat embossing, a crimped panel, a luscious bow and voila! Oh, and a little chocolate chip because you always need something sweet with your latte :) This card makes me smile and want a coffee and biscotti!! Catch you all later...thanks for stopping by today :)

What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Kindred Spirits, Delightful and Delicious
Ink: SU choc chip, versamark
Paper: PTI white, spring moss, aqu mist; SU kiwi, teal, choc chip, kraft
Accessories: cuttlebug ef, oval nestabilities, gemstones, crimper, satin ribbon, white embossing powder

9 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

You make it sound so easy! A little bit of this and a little of that and there you go. You're probably a great cook too. This is a beautiful card and I want that stamp set!!! I've seen it all over the place and I want one too :) Like the white embossing.

Maile Belles said...

Fabulous color choice and a beautiful card!!!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love those stamps! Girl, you have to start submitting, these cards are too pretty not to! :)

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Yes, so pretty. xo, Marian from CA
Come on by: www.StudiombyMarian.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Ooooh, you picked a gorgeous color combo! I love the bling and ribbon!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is gorgeous, Maureen! Love it!

Libby Hickson said...

This is so beautiful! I am in love with everything on your blog, so gorgeous!!

Elise said...

You can't hear me, but I'm saying "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" This card is yummy in so many different ways! Me likey, LOTS! hee hee Your work, truly is exquisite!

Marisa said...

Lucky you gets to play with her new goodies! Great job with this sketch! Love the use of the bling to frame things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...