Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #29

Good evening! Here's a quick post for Karen's sweet sunday sketch challenge. I like the clean simple lines of her sketches. Not much out of the ordinary here. I'm always happy when I can use PTI's Damask Designs. I've used it on a card for Verve's Viva La Verve sketch from last week. You'll see that tomorrow ;) Have a sweet evening!





















Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs
Ink: SU black; Versamark
Paper: Bazzill green and silver; SU vanilla, black, melon mambo, kraft
Accessories: silver pearls, PTI button, black embossing powder, SU scallop punch, corner ticket punch, finial press EF

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty card Maureen! I love that PTI stamp also. I am using that set on my cousin's wedding invites too!

Thanks for popping in and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it and am going to add you to my google reader.

TannyP said...

Your sketch turned out perfectly =) Fantastic job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...