Sunday, July 3, 2016

A Note of Thanks


Hello!  I'm back with my first cards of the summer!  I am on summer vacation now and am excited to give the studio an overhaul and destashing.  I am squeaking in two cards for PTI's Make it Monday.  I had extra embossing paste and was only using one colour so it was easy to make several backgrounds with the Dylusions floral stencil.  Here's the second card also using stamps and dies from the Don't Forget to Write Kit.


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy early Fourth of July to all my US peeps!







4 comments:

Lynn said...

These are fabulous Moe. I have to get my embossing paste out!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...I love that background! Your stenciling is just perfect in the pink! And absolutely adore the die cut "Note" that you blended the multiple colors on...SOOOO pretty! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Joyously Noelle said...

Your cards are so sweet! Lovely colors and design!

maria f. said...

Oh so pretty. Reminds me of candy. Would love to see that texture IRL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...