Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Birthday (from) Canada!


Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…

 

Here we are on one of my favourite days of the year...Canada Day!  School's out and the LONG summer is right in front of me :)  Life is sweet!  I focused on the cream and red for my card along with my favourite symbol of Canada, the maple leaf. 

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Maureen!

Lynn said...

Yahoo for the last day of school and to summer days! Your card is perfect Moe!

HJ said...

Love your card. Have a great summer that begins NOW!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Maureen. Love the leaves in the background. The doily and gold die-cut words add an elegant touch to the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...