Monday, July 25, 2016

Stamp-a-faire Finale!


Hi friends!  Well, here I am after 12 hours of stamping!  Still standing and not covered in ink and paint thanks to my baby wipes and PTI SAF apron :)  I'm holding my favourite card, recreating van Gogh and Laurie's sunflowers using Painted Poinsettia.  I had a whole lot of fun (and frustration) and am happy to say I completed all 9 challenges!  Here are all the cards in my display case...


A big thanks to Nichole and the design team for another fun time of inspiration and comraderie :)  And it wouldn't be my SAF finale post without, once again, sharing some photos of the first SAF in Ohio.  I got to meet my dear friend, Lynn, and the PTI design team.  So I'll leave you with some of those...thanks for visiting!  Group hug!



Lynn, Heather, Betsy, and me!


 Lynn and me :)


eek!  It's Dawn!


 me and Lynn and the queen bee, Nichole :)


 me and Lynn and the team!


me and Luanne!


out for dinner (notice Lizzie, second from the left!)


 me and Suzanne!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahh...such happy, happy times! Miss you tons! xoxo

Luanne said...

Sweet memories of meeting you! I really enjoyed this year too, so much inspiration from the Masters! All your cards are beautiful Moe! I especially love your watercolored card. I'm eager to try more of that technique. It took me two days to complete all of the challenges. That's what happens when you get to be my age! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards. :-)

Christine said...

Oh, my! Your cards are marvelous, and YOU DID IT! Congratulations!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that first SAF would have been so fun! What great photos and memories you got!
And I love the cards you made, Maureen! They are all so beautiful! Well done on all of the challenges!

Geri said...

OMG! What fun photos!!! It appears that you were VERY inspired by this year's SAF, Maureen! You came up with some beautiful, BEAUTIFUL creations! Really! Each and every one!!! They're inspirations in themselves so thanks for sharing! Thanks also for paying me a visit...It really meant so much to have sweet friends stop by after such a long time away! Keep up the beautiful work!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...