Monday, July 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire 2016 ~ the Challenges!

Hi everyone!  I've been in the studio for a good 12 hours today, participating in the PTI Stamp-a-faire challenges.  I was at a wedding this weekend so didn't get a chance to play until today.  So this post is challenge/photo heavy...here we go!



Pierre-Auguste-Renoir-card













 I must note that the above card uses two CASE ideas...Nancy Penir used this set for this challenge and I just adored it...so thank you, Nancy!  AND Amy Sheffer created this card for last year's SAF and I've recreated it here.  I take NO credit for this card other than adoring Nancy and Amy's creative work :)




Phew!  That's it!  All nine challenges!  I have one more post coming up showcasing all my cards in one place and a picture of me (still standing! HA!).  Thanks for visiting :)


SAF-2016-logo

6 comments:

Daria G. said...

WOW! Bravo! so many amazing projects!!!

Lynn said...

Holy cow...where do I even begin. I look at one...and go WOW! I love that...oh wait...I love that more! They are all absolutely incredible Moe. Your talent shines through...love, love, love them all!

Diana K said...

Another big wow from me! You made all these unique and fabulous cards in just one day? Wow! My special favourite is definitely the watercoloured masterpiece.

cards by cara said...

Wow, very impressive!! You completed all nine! I only got to 8 of them ... was exhausted and too tired to do the impressionist challenge with Melissa. I love your cards and your use of patterned paper. That inspires me to do the same!! Let me know if you want me to send some Quatrefoil die cuts using the cover plate! ;)

Nancy Penir said...

Double Wow! For completing all nine, and doing an amazing job! Thank you so much for mentioning me. Love the card you did with 'our' classy little lady! Have to say, the watercolor is a favorite, so soft and I love the stamps you used. The color blocking is so well done, just gorgeous!

lexi said...

so many pretty cards! great job on color blocking - it showcases the heart nicely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...