Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Note of Thanks


Hello friends!  I'm sharing my latest card fresh off my studio desk :)  I was drooling over Ashley's card during the latest PTI release.  I created a similar card using Leave it Be for the Create Along with Us challenge.  Hey, did you notice the winners of this month's PTI release!?  I FINALLY won a sneak peek day, $75 GC.  I squealed when I saw my name!  And, yes, I spent it on release night. HA!

Project by Ashley Cannon Newell for Papertrey Ink - July 2016 - #AshleyCannonNewell #PaperSuite #PapertreyInk #Card - Tropics

 I have been in the middle of a studio destash/reorganization sweep this week and boy, does it feel good!  I only have one after shot so far...my card stamping area.


 I had a bunch of SSS and PTI ink pads lying all over the counter and finally found them a great spot in a shallow drawer by this stamping area.  My SU ink pads are all neatly sitting in this ink pad stand.  It's so much fun to stamp in a clean studio again.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great start to your week :)







3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Yea, Maureen! I did see your name, and smiled a big one knowing how good it feels! Congrats, know you spent it well! Loved Ashley's card too. Your card is as beautiful as hers. Love those gold leaves! Hugs!

Betty Neville said...

Your card is beautiful! Congrats on the win!

Christine said...

Congrats on your win! Love the gold embossing over the watercolor splashes---beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...