Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Ink Tag Download Challenge

thinkingofyoutag 
Hi again, I’m back with my submissions for the Papertrey Ink Tag Challenge.  I just checked the entries and there’s over 250 of them!!  Hmm…time spent on this vs chance of winning…exactly…but I did have fun creating some cute little tags that can either be used for gifts or cards…that’s what I love to do with tags…put them on cards :)  So that’s what I did with my first tag…
thinkingofyoucard
The next 4 tags are my other entries.  Though there were 9 tag images, I only used 5…I’m not a colourer and had other cards to make today, so I used the ones that “spoke” to me… at the end I’ve added the whole ensemble.  I’m not adding an ingredients list, but if you have any questions, please email me and I would be more than happy to share :)  I’m off to watch the Half Time show!!  Love the Black Eyed Peas :)
signature
fairytaletag
happyhealing    

happybirthdaytag
celebrateyoutag

tagensemble

13 comments:

Donelda said...

You've done a great job on your tags!! They are beautiful. I particularly like the first one. Good luck!

Lynn said...

Wow...wow..wow...five times wow! Love them all...first one is my favorite. I love the soft colors!

Tammy said...

Amazing job on all of your tags!! I just got back from a weekend away and I'm exhausted, so although I did download the tags, I won't be making any in time for the contest (oh well).

Marisa said...

You've been busy! Love the soft feel of the first one and that flower image is so me :) Great job on all the others too. Are these MFT dies? Love the one on the Happy Healing tag and the other one is lovely too. Good luck with the contest :)

Amber Hight said...

Holy cow, girlfriend! You win in my eyes:) That won't get you very far, but these tags are GORGEOUS!

Andrea M said...

WOW!!! Seriously GORGEOUS papercrafting!!!! Holy cow!!! I don't know which one I like best - they're all so beautiful!!! Best of luck Maureen!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Totally KMLPO!!! These are gorgeous, Moe!!

Heidi said...

Moe- these are just gorgeous! I hope they note your talent and creativity. I know that is a lot of competition but these are wonderful. I do have to ask (LOL, don't I always have a question for you?) The blue and kraft one- what die did you use to make the white piece, it is so pretty. You know, you and Julee are such my BIG enablers. I ended up on Etsy tonight and bought 3-4 seam binding and the the lady had the baker string in what other than PINK so I had to have that. UGH! Oh wait, I am on a spending HOLD, oops, don't tell!
Have a wonderful week!
Heidi

Melisa Hunter said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Maureen! Love the paper on the first with the little hearts and circles. Love how you put that card together with the seam binding and beautiful flowers!
Are the lacy circles dies? If so, which ones?

Have a good week!

TannyP said...

Busy day in the studio! Gorgeous tags make stunning cards and you've just proven this =) Love 'em!

ellepaulette said...

Lovely!

miss vio said...

so shabby, so sweet... I love your very first tag and the wonderful card you created with it... shabby love comin from one shabby girl to another ;) .. thank you for sharing!

nancy said...

You did a wonderful job with all the tags. And incorporating the first tag on the card really lets it shine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...