Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hey Chickie, You’re So Fine…

heychickiemar2011

…you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Chickie, hey Chickie! Seriously, when I first saw this sentiment in the new Verve Chicks Rule set, I broke out into Melissa Manchester’s old ‘80s hit, “Hey Rickie.”  LOL  Today’s card is one of my favourites from the new Verve Release and was part of the March Release After Party on the Verve Blog.  I think it’s my favourite because of the berry sorbet ribbon and button, new Basicgrey paper and another chipboard frame along with little Chloe and the cool sentiment  :)  Have you checked out the new Release on Sale right now?  There is also a few more days of the Spring Savings Sale as well…head over to the Verve Store to see it all :)  Thanks so much for dropping by :)signature

MarNewReleaseBanner_550 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve chicks rule

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti cream, aquamist, berry sorbet, basicgrey dps

accessoires: labels 13 and oval nestabilities, chipboard coaster, gems, pti ribbon, button and twine, stitching

2 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

I loved seeing this card during the release party. It's so cute. I had to order the whole release. I will be CASEing a few of your cards!

Marisa said...

Love the rerun :) I missed a bunch of the cards due to the scavenger hunts - darn things stressed me out! Especially the getting beaten part LOL! Wonderful use of the nestie shape and bling. Hope day one went well :) Off to buy Tangled today so the kids and I can watch it - LOVED that movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...