Thursday, June 2, 2011

Featured Stamper ~ A Passion for Papertrey!

kate_passionheaderrev

Hey friends!! Just wanted to make this little announcement on the blog today.  The sweet gals over on A Passion for Papertrey have asked me to be their Featured Stamper this month!! How cool is THAT?!!  One of my blog BFFs, Aimes,  is one of the 3 talented ladies over there and I can’t wait to hang out them all!! Maybe I’ll pick up their fabulous accents!! teehee!  I will playing along with both their challenges this month and may even treat them to a Wild Card Colour Challenge!! EEK!! That would be FUN!!  To celebrate, I thought I’d post this PTI card I made last week.  It was for the Just Us Girls #85 colour challenge and won me the honour of Chic of the Week!

I was thrilled the way this card turned out…not just because it’s CAS…something I don’t do often, but because these little rainbow pennants have been sitting on my desk for 2 months!! When I made THIS CARD (see any likeness!?), I made an extra set of these pennants.  I hope your week is going by quickly, mine sure is!!  I hope to have some more pics of the new house…we start framing in the next few days!!  Hugs to you all and I hope you check me out over on A Passion for Papertrey :)

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: pti big and bold wishes, banner builder

paper: pti rustic cream, poppy, plum, su pumpkin, mustard, kiwi, ballet blue, glitter cardstock

ink: versafine onyx

accessories: pti banner and cloud dies, wooden clothespegs

4 comments:

TannyP said...

YAY!! Congratulations =) I can think of no one ore deserving!

Rhonda said...

Love the way you overlapped the pennants. Congrats too!!!

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors and the mini clothes pins! Adorable!! Congratulations on being the featured stamper!!

Lynn said...

Woohooo! Doing the happy dance for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...