Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thanks So Very Much



Good morning!  Today’s card uses the bold colours from this week’s colourQ palette.  I wasn’t sure quite what to do with these colours so I went through all my paper pads (nicely thinned out with last week’s garage sale) and picked some paper that had the matching colours.  I got some happy mail from Ellen Hutson on Thursday so I broke open these fun printed tags…hmm, making me get the travel itch! 
 cqc136
Oh, it’s a beautiful weekend here and our patio set arrived from Costco.ca.  So I’m going to be enjoying the new patio and maybe sneak a bit of stamping time in between coffee and wine ;)  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Making a Statement (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), This and That Charming (Echo Park)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: buttons, ribbon (PTI), bakers twine (Twinery), Printed Tags (Jenni Bowlin)

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Clever, clever take on the challenge colors Moe...still thinking about my card and what I could have done differently :)

Happy Saturday...enjoy the gorgeous views from your patio...I'm sure there are many fun parties to come there!

Tracey McNeely said...

Well Maureen you ended up picking perfect paper for this weeks colours. I really like that Verve sentiment. Enjoy your new patio furniture.

Marisa said...

Fun use of the tags for this yummy colour combo - love the colour blocks. Enjoy breaking in your new patio set! We have a glorious weekend in the forecast, albeit a very busy one!

Aimes said...

Hmmmm...you've got the travel itch, you say? Well I can think of no place better to travel to than here in sunny Sheffield! ;D
Love this fun card, Diva - that paper coordinates with that tag perfectly!
Have a drink for me on that gorgeous patio, OK?! :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Wida said...

i love it! great choice of patterns. You make the best bows...hands down. Have I ever told you that?

LeAnne said...

Very combination of goodies here! You always have great stuff! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Unknown said...

Love your use of this weeks colors! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Anonymous said...

Really love your card! Those papers hit that color combo on the button!
Have a sip of wine for me while you break in that beautiful patio furniture!
Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!
Hugz2u, Sharon

Sandy said...

I love this - love the buttons and bow and wonderful colors!
sandy

Jinny Newlin said...

I adore the way you've put this cutie together with all those fabulous, printed tags! Yum! Enjoy that patio view, girl!

TannyP said...

Wow! That challenge used some bold colors and you managed to make it look easy =) Gorgeous card - love all that white and the buttons along with your (as usual) perfect bow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...