Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Make It Mondays and Wild Card Colour Challenge!

takejoy

EEK!  Hi friends!  I’m screaming because the Papertrey Ink Make It Mondays this week was the perfect catalyst for a new Wild Card Colour Challenge (remember those! ACK!  Check my page HERE).  Erin made up a fun game to determine what should be in our cards this week.  I printed out the form and started filling it in.  However, when I came to the Colour Combinations…I laughed and simply said,”Wild Card Colour Challenge,” (lovingly called the WaCCCky ‘cause you don’t know what wacky combination might come up!).  I pulled 6 different combos and wrote them down.  No cheating!  Then I rolled with my fingers crossed! LOL  Here are the results.

IMG_5538

I didn’t think this would be that difficult, but it took some playing around before the colours worked themselves out.  One confession…the ribbon is actually Lavender Moon…I don’t have Wisteria ribbon (I know! The one ribbon colour I don’t have!) so I used the closest colour I could find…but it’s a total random colour combination so I think I get credit for that! {wink}.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  And like the card says, take joy your day!

signature 

IMG_5537

 

wacccky28 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti beautiful blessings, hello friend

ink: versafine onyx, su barely banana

paper: pti white, royal velvet, bitty boxes dp

accessories: pti ribbon, friendly flower die, limitless layers oval die, button, bakers twine

5 comments:

Lynn said...

You get credit for taking the challenge to the next level. This is fabulous! I need to go watch Erin's video and try to sneak this in! I love the clean sentiment...says volumes! And I think I need this card today...went to bed and woke up with a case of the grumpies. :)

Kara Lynne said...

I love the idea of this crazy challenge! You've really done well with all the elements. These colors worked well together and your printed flower and button are adorable!

Marisa said...

You mastered your colour combo, Moe :) Love the boldness of the sentiment panel. Cooled waaaay down today - only 17C here so far! Mind you perfect weather for raspberry picking with the kids as it's not too hot. Take joy in today :)

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the color combo and the overall design. Lovely card.

TannyP said...

I was wondering about your WaCCCky challenge :) You really kicked this color combo's butt! Love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...