Friday, May 9, 2014

All of My Smiles

mysmilesmaureenplut

TGIF everyone!  Oh man, do I need a weekend!  I am in the middle of writing a HUGE paper that will turn into the Literature Review of my Capstone.  I understand why I was told to love my topic as I’d be reading a lot about it!  LOL  However, reading and writing and no stamping makes Moe a dull girl so I took a little time to play with the new Viva La Verve sketch :)

VLVMay14Week2Sketch

Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for all the details about how YOU could win a whole lotta Verve!  I hope you have a great start to your weekend! 

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Petals and Wings, Better Together (Verve)

paper: rustic white, sweet blush (PTI),baja breeze (SU), Yours Truly (Pebbles)

ink: onyx (Versafine), bermuda bay (SU), hibiscus burst, sweet blush (PTI)

accessories: Wings & Petals Die Set, Rounded Rectangle Die, Shine Bright Sequin Mix, Pastel Polka Ribbon Collection (Verve), heart border die, buttons, felt (PTI), stitching

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the sweet little butterfly tucked in the flowers. Happy happy Friday!

Marisa said...

My options are dwindling quickly for this sketch as I had flowers and/or butterflies on my mind when I saw the sketch - yikes! Fabulous take on it and glad you can break for a bit to make a card :)

Helen F. said...

Love your beautiful card for this fabulous sketch, Maureen. So many pretty details and layers

Betty Wright said...

Love all the elements and details, Moe! Great colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...