Friday, September 12, 2014

Peace, Love, and Cupcakes

peacelovemaureenplut

Happy Friday, friends!  Today’s card uses the new sketch over on the Viva La Verve blog.  I just had to use this sentiment from the new  Cupcakes set.  It’s my favourite!  Head over to the Viva La Verve Blog for all the details and more samples!  Have a fabulous start to your weekend!  My Masters courses start up this weekend!  One year down, one more to go!

signature

VLVSep14Week2Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: Cupcakes, Small Packages (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), Hello Again (Echo Park)

ink: onyx (Versafine), groovy guava (SU)

accessories: Award Banner Trim Die, Cupcake Frame Die Set (Verve), fishtail dies (MFT), gems, glossy accents

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is so fun! I love how you've used those banners. Absolutely adorable! And the glossy accents...why oh why and am I not patient enough for those!

Marisa said...

Loe the row of banners and yummy looking cupcake. Yeah for one year down and your last one beginning :)

Bajalizzy said...

hahaha I love this card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...