Friday, May 29, 2015

Love Comforts ~ Viva La Verve


Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  This card uses the new Viva La Verve sketch for this week.  I wanted to use this half doily and this particular sentiment from Stronger Love so I modified the sketch “slightly” to fit what was in my head.


 

What do you think?  Close?  In my heart it is :)  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for more details on how you could win some Verve by playing each week!  Have a great weekend!







stamps: Forever in our Hearts, Stronger Love (Verve)
accessories: Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pretty card :-)

Marisa said...

Loving the grey and yellow and that die is perfect for the sentiment panel!! Love how our minds can make things right ;) Happy Friday and hope it isn't too hot up your way!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Positively scrumptious, Moe! It's always the right thing to use a half doily! ;)

Lynn said...

Absolutely follows the sketch! I love how you interpreted it. These sentiments go together beautifully too. Have been crafting today and used lots of Verve goodies. I'm ready for a new Verve release :)!

Clare said...

Oooh, this is so pretty and delicate! I haven't used my seam binding in forever, and your card makes me wonder why! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...