Saturday, September 19, 2015

Goodness Gracious!

thankyoumaureenplut

Hello!  Goodness gracious, I’m still in my jammies loitering in the studio this morning.  After this I’m off to my classroom to try and get through the long “to do” list I left on my desk last night at 5:00.  I’ve been waiting to make this card all week for PTI’s Create Along with Us.  I can’t resist the beautiful card Dawn made for the release and am happy to say that her gorgeous maple leaf die is finally on its way to me after waiting for it to come back in stock.   Here’s Dawn’s original card that I CASEd… AMAZING X 2!

DSC_6778.1

I was living dangerously as I watercoloured my leaves.  I foolishly had my coffee cup right next to my water cup! LOL  TWICE I almost dipped my water brush in my coffee! HA!  Fortunately, I caught myself both times and finished my coffee because I didn’t trust myself a THIRD time!

workspace

Thanks for stopping by!  I’m off to work :)

signature

6a00d8341c64e753ef01b8d137d284970c-450wi

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning. Love how you rocked those Zig Markers...Feel a CASE of your CASE coming on! Hope that your time in the classroom is productive.

Marisa said...

Didn't realize there was a HUGE maple leaf die to be had by PTI now - oh my!! Was one of the winners a few months ago so have $$ to spend and this one may very well be one I spend it on! Gorgeous card with the trio of leavs and lovely colouring of them too. Hope the to do list get done quickly so you can enjoy the rest of the w/e :)

Teresa said...

beautiful watercolor. I think the brown in your coffee would have fit in fine. lol

Betty Wright said...

Love the maple leaf cluster on the card! Beautiful watercoloring, too! Great take on the inspiration!

Julie said...

such pretty leaves AND a great background!

Kathy Mc said...

Dawn's leaf card totally caught my eye, too. You've done a fabulous job of recreating your own version, Maureen!

John Hardy said...

You share such a beautiful information and how to make this card. I really love it. I hope you will share more good updates. Now it's time to avail Roofing Services in Wayne for more information.

Jonny Dave said...

Such pretty leaves AND a great background! I read your article and I see your cards I really like your cards designs. I will refer this site or blog with other for visit this site and blog. Now it's time to avail Siding Services In Alachua County FL for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...