Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time Day 4

sincerethanksmaureenplut

Hey everyone! I’m back with another sneaky peek at one of the new Clearly Besotted Stamp sets to be released tomorrow, November 5th! Merci Beaucoup has two beautiful rose images ready for colouring or painting!  I’m a watercolour amateur, but lucky for me, watercolour is very forgiving and if you go out of the lines, the better! HA! I’m using my go to layout this month: tag, half doily, stitching.  I’ve also added a few scrap elements that were on my desk like those kraft stars and the vellum striped banner.  I was inspired again by Amber’s card HERE.  I just adore her mixed media creations!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

logo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Maureen! I love the layout and the gorgeous soft colours :-)

Mary said...

I love the layers and colors chosen for your card Maureen. It is beautiful!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is STUNNING!!!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous rose image and love the subtle colouring. Lovely muted card.

New Creations said...

Love this pretty rose with all wonderful layers, Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...