Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Way You Made Them Feel

neverforgetmaureenplut

Hello! As promised, I’m back with another card I made during my day in the studio on Monday.  I wanted a few more thank you cards for colleagues and have a hard time not using my Verve’s Teachers Count set when doing so.  I’m on another doily run and think I used them on most of the cards I made yesterday! LOL  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Teachers Count, On Occasion (Verve)

dies: Occasion Frame Die (Verve)

accessories: Shine Bright Sequin Mix, Spring Fling Ribbon Collection (Verve)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That little wooden apple is beyond adorable! Darling card. Glad you got some time in the studio :) Now the two week blitz is on!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a dreamy little card! Love the ribbon and that sweet little wooden apple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...