Friday, March 4, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 4


Greetings everyone!  Only one more day until the Clearly Besotted March Release is available!  As promised, here's the boy version of yesterday's card using the up and coming Hot Stuff set along with the sentiment from So to Speak 2.  I had to laugh as I chose this blue paper from this Penny Black pad.  Notice the name...Coco!  When our granddaughter was here at Christmas, I was trying to get her to say "Grandmoe."   She tried her best...first it was "Gogo," then out came "Coco."  Well, I LOVED it!  So chic and timeless...so that's my name now, Coco!


Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable card Maureen x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so cute, I was looking for that paper a while ago but could never find any. love this.

Karen S. said...

Thanks for showing a boy (male) version!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...