Friday, September 16, 2016

2 Teach is 2 Love ~ Viva La Verve


Happy Friday!  Ah, I'm back to days having a certain feel again now that I am back at work.  Friday steps up again and becomes my favourite day after a full work week :)  I am the hostess over on the Viva La Verve blog so head over there to read all the details on how you could win some great new Verve!  I must say this might be one of my favourite cards I've made in awhile...apples, school print paper, and a lovely teacher quote. It just makes my teacher heart smile :)  Have a great weekend!







what's in it?
stamps: Teachers Count (Verve)
paper: vintage white (PTI), Harvest (Pebbles), Back to School (Bella Blvd)
ink: onyx (versafine), pure poppy, spring moss (PTI), going gray (SU)
accessories: Holiday Sequin Mix, Apples Die Set (Verve), nested apple die (Spellbinders), stitched circle die (MFT), stitched rectangle die (Lil Inkers), bakers twine (PTI)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love those sweet little stamped apples and your patterned paper is perfection!

BonnieC said...

Oh, this is just beautiful!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Love that ginormous apple and the scattered sequins! Such a wonderful card (and sketch).

Christine said...

Oh, my! This is adorable! I love the sketch and the Teachers Count set!!!

Lisa said...

Great sketch and perfect teacher card! Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...