Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello Lovely ~ The Card Concept Challenge


Happy New Year!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below.  This year, the design team gets to pick the style they want to use for each challenge!  


The inspiration photo looked "Clean and Layered" to me so that's what came out on my card!  I think it's pretty easy to see my inspiration right down to the "Hello Lovely" sentiment!  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day! 

8 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, Maureen! I LOVE the pretty pink flowers and that rich black color combination! Looks amazing! Have a warm and wonderful 2017!
Michele

Becca Cruger said...

I'm gaga over this gorgeous card! Love how you've combined the gold and black prints so effortlessly!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love how you have combined all the fun papers together!!! Absolutely rocked this challenge!
Happy 2017!

laurie said...

Beautiful! I love the gold stripes...what a striking card!

Lynn said...

I love every detail of this Moe! Wow!

Susan Powell said...

WOW! I love your card Maureen - you combined all the elements so perfectly - I keep going back to look at it - it's clean and layered perfection!

Julie Gearinger said...

Maureen, I love this striking card! The background looks fabulous as well as those sweet pink blossoms - perfect for our inspiration challenge! So thrilled that you are part of The Card Concept, hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

Karen Davis said...

I just love how you layer Maureen! Every element so perfectly chosen and placed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...