Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Dream Big ~ The Card Concept



Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below... 


I was inspired by the gorgeous mix of neutrals, pinks, and gold accents.  I found this "Dream Big" die cut card in one of my Simon Says Stamp card kits and knew it would be the perfect jumping off point for my card.  Then I just started adding some bits and pieces from my scrap pile :)  I love when I can do that.  I think the style is Clean & Layered, although I'm never good at nailing down a particular style.  I like the "anything goes" look! LOL.

I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Maureen, love how you focused the embellishments around the "Dream Big" sentiment! Perfect for our inspiration photo challenge as well as for so many occasions!! Love the colors and mix of patterns as well- thanks for inspiring all of us!! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

Kim Heggins said...

Love all those fabulous stripes...paired with your large sentiment makes for a wonderful card.

Nancy Penir said...

Love the fabulous gold sentiment! Beautiful card, Maureen!

Vicki Finger said...

Pink and gold is my favorites so I sure enjoyed seeing your card! Lovely!

Lynn said...

I need to make a few more graduation cards. This would be a great one to case. I love pink and gold.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Maureen, this is so fresh and fun! I love the sentiment!
Take Care!
Michele

Susan Powell said...

This is gorgeous Maureen! Love the big gold sentiment and all your 'bits and pieces from your scrap pile' - great card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...