Saturday, July 15, 2017

Happy Birthday ~ Curtain Call Inspiration


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over on the  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…





 The surf boards made me think of waves which made me think of PTI's Waves Coverplate.  I watered colourd some paper using 3 different blue Zig markers then cut out it out with the coverplate.  Then I cut another one out of white card stock and placed some watercoloured ones back in the white one.  My favourite part of this card? Guess!  Those birds! HA!  Seriously, everytime I stamp them, they just kick up the card a notch.  Cool :)

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

SugarGem said...

This is fabulous! Wow

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...