Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Many Times, Many Ways ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


My clean and simple or maybe clean and layered card was inspired by those fabulous colours.  This might be my most favourite Christmas colour palette.  Seriously!  This is Christmas GLAM at its best!  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Maureen, this is fantastic! I love the combination of the colors and the text! Beautiful design! Have a great holiday season!

Ruth said...

I’d say clean and simple, only one added layer :) I love the bells and the big bold text, which is just perfect. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...