Thursday, May 3, 2018

Congrats on Your Graduation ~ Transformation Tuesday



Hello my friends!  I'm back today with a card I remade for PTI's Transformation Tuesday.  I really loved the layout on my first card, but needed a graduation card.
 

It was as easy as taking out the flowers, adding a graduation cap, and switching up the congrats sentiment a bit.  Presto, change-o, transformation!  Thanks for visiting:)

what's in them?
stamps: friendly flower, congrats all ways , just a number ,enclosed: graduation mini stamp set (PTI)
ink: pure poppy (PTI), going gray, basic grey (SU)
dies: friendly flower extras , enclosed:graduation(PTI)
paper: stampers select white (PTI), perfectly plaid (Fawn Lawn)



2 comments:

benilhalk said...

Nice cards! I am also making 4 cards for my cousins who all are graduating this year. We might throw a surprise party in one of the home studios NYC and for that I also have to think of decoration and arrangements. They all are younger to me and I love art and craft. These cards are actually amazing!

Jacq Marquez said...

Graduations are really worth celebrating! A great way to have fun with your friends and classmates but you must find a right venue where all of you could fit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...