Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Happy Fall ~ The Card Concept #100


Greetings friends!  I have an exciting post today!  The Card Concept Challenge is celebrating Challenge #100 with past Guest Designers!  We are all inspired by this lovely fall photo...


My clean and layered card was inspired by the beautiful pink and white pumpkins on a wood background.   I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team and Guest Designers then join in the fun!  Have a great day!

 

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Seeing those pumpkins just makes my heart happy, Moe! Such a fabulous card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE that gorgeous pumpkin stamp (one of my favorites), and the way that you have elevated it to a gorgeous design! Always inspiring!

Jacksonville Drapery said...

Lovely ppost

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...