Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wishing You Well


 Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog.   Our challenge is based on this festive photo... 


My clean and layered card was inspired solely by the colours as I don't have one pineapple image anywhere in the studio!  I know, can you believe it?  I'm also entering this card into the Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash challenge: Encouragement.  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


1 comment:

stempelfrida said...

I love your clean design and the fun colours you chose. Saw your card over at the Card Concept Blog and thought I would hop over to let you know.
Kind regards from stempelfrida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...