Wednesday, June 12, 2019

You've Been Really Lovely ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! Yikes!  I've been AWOL!  We were away last weekend and now it's report card writing week.  I feel out of my groove so it was great to get a little inky for our new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog.   Our challenge is based on this bright and cheery photo...


My clean and layered (with a splash of vintage) card was inspired by the primary colours.   One of my students' grandma came in on Friday and did weaving with the class...they loved it!  It was so calming and they were so proud to learn a new skill.  I think this card will do nicely to thank her for coming in and sharing her talent.

Want to play along with our challenge?  Head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!


1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! Love the doily and trio of hearts! Lovely design, Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...