Monday, September 6, 2021

Sent with Lots of Love ~ Colour Throwdown Challenge

Greetings friends!  I am back today with a card for the Colour Throwdown Challenge.  These colours made me think of foliage and a serene sentiment.  I received my order from Simon Says Stamp this week and got some new patterned papers and this lovely Reverse Confetti sentiment set.  LOVE the scripty font on this one!  It's my last day of summer vacation and a beautiful sunny day :)  I'm trying to spend time doing some things that I love and happily spending time in the studio is one of them.  Hope your week is starting out well.  Happy Back to School if that applies to you :)  ox
 

 


4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Such a wonderful card! I love the leaves and foliage! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Color Throwdown!

Amy Brown said...

Very beautiful card!

John Merfy said...

A really awesome card design you have here. BTW your team is also really awesome, I'm seeing some really good designs of cards on this website. Now avail stafford taxi for more details.

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...