Monday, November 23, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas ~ Raspberry Suite Take 2

Good morning!! Today's card is the Christmas card I said I had to make with Dawn's colours this week. I don't usually submit 2 cards, but I just had to challenge myself and make a Christmas card. I also experimented with some new Martha Stewart pink tinsel glitter. Notice it's not on the card! LOL Let's just say it's in the studio instead...the carpet, the desk...etc...you get the idea!! I wanted so much to use my new ornament stamps and punch. I love the bling! It was so fun to add it:) Oh, and the thread is Raspberry Fizz!! (or at least the closest I could come to matching it!) Okay, no more cards for Dawn's challenge this week!! LOL Have a wonderful Monday...Dancing with the Stars finale is tonight!! EEK!

What's in it?
Stamps: SU Delightful Decorations, PTI Holiday Button Bits
Ink: PTI aquamist, raspberry fizz; SU kiwi kiss, perfect plum
Paper: PTI vintage cream, lavender mist; SU choc chip
Accessories: stitching, gemstones, twine, cuttlebug ef, fiskars apron lace punch, SU ornament punch

17 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

Very pretty! Love the bling! I want to try it, too!

Marisa said...

I have toyed with getting that punch and set forever and may just have to cave in and get it. Cute card and I love the colour of the zigzagging as well as all the bling :D Was sorry to see Joanna voted out last week as she can give Mia a run for her money. Will be interesting to see who wins!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful! I think the twine is just perfect. :)

Tammy said...

So pretty! I too love the twine!

Nancy L. said...

love that you've made it into a christmas card!

Andrea M said...

Maureen - this card is gorgeous!!!! It's my fav! Love the ornaments, the stitching, the twine - just stunning! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Laural-Lee said...

I like it! Like it! Like it!

Anonymous said...

Uuuh very pretty! Love this idea! Thank you for your comment, too!! Maybe my English is not good enough, but what did you mean by "not shying away from anything"? :)
Best wishes from Germany!

Aimes said...

Oh you're so clever to make a Christmas card from those colours! You've rocked the challenge once again! So, so, so pretty!
I'm lovin the Raspberry Fizz thread too btw ;D
Aimes
x

TannyP said...

Beautiful job! The colors look wonderfully and really make a great Christmas card. Your bling really is perfect =)

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous! Love how you used Raspberry Fizz thread and sentiment. So sorry about the glitter.

elana k said...

Love these ornaments! The bling, the twine and the little pops of raspberry fizz-yum!! :)

Winter said...

So pretty! I love that stamp set! :)

Michelle Woerner said...

This turned out GREAT! Seriously these colors have me STUMPED, but love your idea of making them ornaments. Hugs,

Mary J said...

Wow, Maureen, love your card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun ornaments and bling accents. Way to rock the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card~~Love these ornaments and all your extra details ~ Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...