Monday, December 5, 2011

Love Lives Here

loveliveshere

Hi everyone!  Wow, it’s only been 3 days, but I feel totally out of the loop!  We moved on the weekend so it’s been a whirlwind of boxes and unpacking and cooking for ourselves again!! LOL  I don’t have anything brand new today, but thought I would repost the card I made back in February for the PTI blog hop on scallops.  I saved this card for a special occasion and finally found the perfect person to give it to.  It’s going to the lovely woman who worked with me since May to coordinate the colours, light fixtures, new furniture etc at the new house.  She is our interior designer.  At times I felt like she was my BFF calming me down as I got a bit overwhelmed by having too many choices.  She was very good at letting me know how everything would work together.  And it all does.  We are extremely happy with all the decisions we made :)  I’ve worked with her before and she’s very good at figuring out what is in my mind and what my tastes are.  So it seems only fitting that she receive a little “home” inspired card.  I’m off to unpack some more boxes…not sure when I’ll be back to a regular schedule…I’m not putting any pressure on myself, but hope to treat myself to a little inky time one evening this week.  Thanks so much for visiting :)

signature

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Maureen, I'm sure your interior designer will absolutely adore your card and it will display prominently for future clients to see! She is blessed to have you to work with as a client! So happy for you and Tony! Cherish the moving in time as you enjoy your new home together!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Maureen to finally be in your new home! The card you made, even though it was a while ago, is beautiful and will surely be appreciated. Have fun unpacking.

Marisa said...

I think she'll flip when she gets the card :) The pink, sparkly house is a perfect rendition of you! Happy unpacking and enjoy the moment, don't rush it :) We'll all be here when you get back to your regularly scheduled programming. Soooo excited for you!! What a fabulous Christmas present to be able to enjoy :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Great news that you're in! Have fun putting everything into its place and decorating! Ian and I are off on a romantic weekend this Friday. yay! Lots to do before then. This time of year is so crazy! ttys, I hope! Love the pretty card! Such gorgeous details!

Andrea M said...

You totally feel out of the loop, huh? That's exactly how I felt! It all settle down soon - but it must be a good sort of chaos when your own new home!!! Glad your internet is a-go - that was what I had the hardest time without. Sad, but true :)
That card is STUNNING Maureen! WOW! Lucky interior decorator ;)

KimCreate said...

Test

KimCreate said...

Hi Maureen, This time has finally come! Oh, I remember how fabulous is was to move into a beautiful new house built by my husband. The house plan and all the finishes you have chosen are beautiful. Best of luck to both of you. I'm glad you re-posted that STUNNING card for us to see again. The recipient will flip when she sees it. Kim

TannyP said...

What a sweet card - and perfect for your interior decorator! Take it easy and enjoy the new home =)

Aimes said...

What a fitting card for such a recipient, Diva! Gotta say that sparkly house is totally stealing the show for me on this beauty ;D
Enjoy unpacking (will you ever find those bells?!)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Vickie Z said...

Adorable card and I'm sure she'll like it!!! WhoooHoooo....you're in!!! I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling!!!

Davi said...

New home...congrats :) That is a fabulous card and Im sure your designer will absolutely love it with all the wonderful elements!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...