Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thank You

masculinethankyou

Good evening! I am really off my regular 4:00 AM posting schedule!! LOL  But I’m going with the flow and not sweating the small stuff (except my rusty bells which are still MIA!).  This is a masculine card I made last week at Dad’s house.  A coworker came and asked if I had any thank you cards for a male coach.  Hmm, that’s pretty specific…I said I would bring her my thank you cards to work the next day.  Well, I had NO masculine thank you cards so I whipped this one up.  I was only too happy to use the lovely PTI botanical set again :)  Needless to say my coworker was very pleased and bought 2 more cards along with this one :)  We continue to be busy unpacking and getting used to the new home.  I have a few photos to share before I head off to bed. First up is the studio…in chaos, but slowly getting there. 

studiounpack

Next 2 photos are of the stone waiting patiently to be installed tomorrow!  Ah, cozy fireplace will be ready for the weekend…bliss!

dec6fireplace

dec6stonefireplace

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope all is well in your corner of the world. 

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti botanical silhouettes

paper: pti kraft, su sahara sand, lilybee designs dp

ink: versafine onyx, su riverrock, sahara sand

accessories: pti twine, buttons, fiskars border punch, creative concepts ef

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see the fireplace! Reminds me of our patio outside!

This card is lovely! You know I adore the CAS feel and the sahara sand!

Andrea M said...

Looking good!!! WOW! That fireplace is going to be the most amazing focal point!
And, girl, I love that card!!! The neutral color palette us amazing!

Marisa said...

Fabulous neutral pallet on the card and a lovely use of that set :)

I see the two main points in the studio are up and running - working area and light box :) Rest in due course LOL! That fire place is going to be gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card, love your chaos, love that you have pot lights in your studio. :)

Suzanne said...

Congrats on the new home, Maureen! It's gorgeous!

And I LOVE that card!!!!

Vickie Z said...

Lovely CAS card... Colors are masculinely perfect!!! Studio is getting there!!!

TannyP said...

Well I finally emailed about my Anniversary set since I thought I'd earned one, but still hadn't seen it. I love that darn border and your buttons & twine are fabulous! Awesome color choices for a guy!

Aimes said...

Oooh I love it when Diva does CAS! :D
This card is stunning! Seriously stunning!
Oh I could cosy up to that fireplace - it'll look so inviting when competed!
Studio is looking fabby so far...keep hunting, y'never know when those bells might turn up! ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...