Friday, December 16, 2011

merry, merry, merry!

merry2

Good Friday morning!! Let’s start this day and so my holidays can start this afternoon!!  Woohoo!!  Hopefully I can spend some good quality time getting the studio a bit more organized :)  When I saw the colours over on the ColourQ blog this week, clean and simple came to mind!  I know! I can’t believe it!  I guess I wanted to experiment with multiple die words and this seemed the best way.  Here is what the card looked like before I cut the edges…

merrylayout

I moved the words around until I liked the randomness of them around the pink “merry.”  Thanks so much for stopping by today…what are you excited about?

signature

cqc115 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti Christmas poinsettia

ink: versamark

paper: pti white, green, kiwi kiss (best match)

accessories: pti word and poinsettia dies, button, baker’s twine

16 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a 'merry' card Maureen. Lovely.

Marisa said...

I have my eye on those word dies. You have used them wonderfully on this card :) Love the touch of holly. Yeah for Christmas vacation!!!!

Luanne said...

This is so cool Moe! I love the texture and the white on white! Fabulous card! How are you? Moved yet? Hope your Christmas vacation is wonderful! :-)

Lynn said...

Oh...this CAS girl is loving every minute of your take on the challenge! I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow (but might be going to work...so at least Sunday sleeping in!) So jealous of your holiday break :)!

Aimes said...

Y'know Duchess loves it when Diva goes CAS, right?! What a fabulous idea, Diva! If this is your mojo at the end of a school term then I'm envious; all I can focus on is a much needed drink! LOL!
Hooray for the holidays (I'm thinking you'll be starting yours soon!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Maureen! Love all the words! Very clean and simple, but elegant! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and happy holidays.

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! Great white on white text! :)

Deb said...

Great CAS card!

Patrice said...

Love the simplicity of your card!

Heidi said...

I love how festive this one is!
Son is home- yahoo! Hanging out with us ...... Lovin it.

LeAnne said...

Very cool! Love the white on white simplicity!

Kara said...

Beautiful!!! This is so cool. Thanks for playing at the CQC!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! This is way too cute. Perfect way to use colors. I wish Spellbinders would come out with some word dies :-)

I have been quiet lately as I am dealing with horrible dental issues. Still ongoing. But, congrats on moving in to your place. I stopped following Google for about 3 weeks, so I missed the post (if there was one). I will have to scroll down and see some move in pictures. Big hugs to you.

Chunyuan said...

gorgeous card. love the white die cut on white.

Julie Aldridge said...

I love this idea--I think I'll try it next time. Congrats!

Andrea M said...

Oh Maureen! I just LURVE this card!!! Love the faux embossing and the CAS layout!!! Stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...