Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bundle of Joy


I'm back with a card I've been thinking about all day.  The next PTI anniversary challenge (Sampler Square Challenge) is to use 9 white squares, do something to them, then put them on a card.  I read the instructions carefully (for once!) and nowhere did it say they had to be in a grid pattern.  I really wanted to do something different so I went on Pinterest and found this sweet pinwheel card HERE, complete with a video!




Then I went off to create my own.  I used 8 squares, embossed them, then formed the pinwheel like this.


Then I stamped the last white square with the sentiment and added a sweet blush heart covered in glossy accents for some shine.  Yay!  Another challenge done!  Can't wait for tomorrow's!  Thanks for stopping by :)

stamps: To the Moon (Verve)
paper: white, pink lady, sweet blush (PTI)




7 comments:

Claire said...

This is so clever! I'd never have thought have doing anything but a grid pattern - such a sweet take on the PTI challenge!

Lynn said...

So clever! Love your pinwheel...the embossing is fabulous!

Marybeth said...

It's beautiful! Love this idea! So pretty in pink!

Luanne said...

Love what you made! A real winner and I'll need to pin this pinwheel! ;)

Connie MacFarlane said...

Beautiful Maureen! Love that pinwheel pattern, a great take on the challenge.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Moe! Such a sweet little pinwheel.

Skrater said...

Super clever, beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...