Monday, February 15, 2016

Look Out World ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…




I have baby boy on my mind as we wait for the birth of our grandson next month.  I searched "boy cards" on Pinterest and found this sweet idea using punches from Cards by Kate.  I used this perfect sky patterned paper, added some puffy white clouds, and the "Look Out World" sentiment from Verve's To the Moon.

 Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is adorable! Such a fun way to use your punches. Do we have a name for the new grandson yet? :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Marisa said...

Adorable!! reminds me May Day the show my son watches LOL!

Betty Neville said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you for the inspiring quotes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...