Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Birthday


Here's my last post for the day!  I love the PTI Create Along with Us challenges. We get to choose a card from one of the design teams and create a card inspired by it.  I have fast become a HUGE fan of Kay Miller and her gorgeous bright colours on water colour backgrounds.  Here's the card I had to CASE...you can find it on this POST.



Isn't it amazing!  I can't stop looking at it!  LOL  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your week is off to a great start!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la. I adore Kay. And your card is a fabulous case of hers. So vibrant and happy.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful,Kay card! Very pretty, great job on the background !

Birgit said...

Simply as sweet as can be! Great job casing Kay. Your background is lovely!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...what a great re-creation of Kay's card! Sooo colorful...love it!! :0)

Jeni Jenne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I was using this card as inspiration, too, but after seeing yours I'm thinking I need to find something else. I would be embarrassed to have mine in the line up after your beautiful recreation. Great job!

jan metcalf said...

Beautiful!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love your design and cased it - http://allycatcards.blogspot.com/2016/02/happy-birthday.html
Thanks for your inspiration!!

Joyously Noelle said...

You captured the bright and beautiful! Lovely card.

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...