Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 2


Hello friends!  It’s a brand new month so that means we’re sharing some Clearly Besotted teasers with you as we countdown to the February release on February 5th! This first set, Round Roses is a three step stamping delight.  It took 3 stamps to make these sweet little roses on my butterfly die cut.  This non colourer is ecstatic!  I'm also using the My Valentine set for the sentiment I stamped on a vellum tag then stapled to the card...an easy way to attach vellum to anything!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!
signature

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Maureen, such a beautiful way of using this set. Your card looks fab. x

Lynn said...

Oh I love this...the soft blooms against the white butterfly are stunning.

Michelle Short said...

This is so pretty, Moe. I love the way you have used these stamps xx

Keren Baker said...

Such a great way of using the set! Love your card!

Marisa said...

Loving that heart doily and of course, no need to mention the butterfly ;) Lovely card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...