Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI Anniversary Challenges ~ the last 3!


 Hi friends!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I spent the afternoon in the studio creating a bucket of cards for some DT work and the last PTI challenges.  Up first is the Colour Pop Fortune Teller.  I flipped aquamist, spring rain, and blueberry.  I wasn't sure how I wanted to use the colours so I made 2 similar cards varying the different colours.  I think I like this second one best...it's more pleasing to the eye.


 This next card is for the Saturday Snail Mail challenge.  We're to make a card and mail it to the hardworking staff in the warehouse who lovingly pack our precious PTI orders :)  I chose to use my favourite go to Canadian layout and added "from Canada"!


Last up is the Paper Crafting Alphabet.  I used 3 letters out of my last name: Pink, Lean your sentiment at an angle, and Tie on some twine. 


That's it!  I can start making my shopping list for the release tomorrow.  Sadly, I only have 11 points and have to wait to get 13 more to get that fabulous Anniversary Set.  I spent some of my points lowering my order prices because of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing.  RATS!  Oh, the wait will be worth it...I do love it and all the samples from the DT.  Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Three absolute beauties Moe. Keep those maple leaves coming...they are always stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...