Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 3


Hello friends!  I'm back today with another Clearly Besotted teaser as we countdown to the February release on the 5th.  I've used two new sets to create this adorable "Hey Cutie" card.  I stamped a variety of little chicks from the Cool Chick set on the lower part of the white panel with yellow ink, then sponged a lighter yellow over top of them all with distress ink and a blender tool.  For some reason, this card just SCREAMED to have ribbon and a big old bow on it!  Every time I bring out some old ribbon and tie a bow, my heart feels full...I really miss ribbon!  The chick by the sentiment was stamped with a chick outline from Chirpy Chicks.  This set does not have the solid image so I turned a stamp from the set over, inked it up and stamped over top of the outline.  It gives a halo effect!  Non colourers celebrate! Woohoo!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

7 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great idea to use the back of the stamp Maureen, I struggle with colouring x

Lynn said...

So adorable!

Michelle Short said...

What a great idea to stamp the back of the stamp, Moe! Gorgeous card and oh so cute! x

jan metcalf said...

Adorable card! love that little chick!

Keren Baker said...

Oh yes. Please bring back ribbon. It does look amazing with the big beauty of bow. I love how you've created patterned paper- just beautiful!

Shirley said...

Such a cute card.

JewellSparkle said...

I love thick ribbon on a card it just looks so generous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...