Sunday, February 7, 2016

Warmest Thanks


Hello friends! We have a long weekend here in BC so I spent the first part of today ice fishing with the dh and some family and friends.  We didn't get a bite after an hour so we headed back to the trucks and found the perfect spot for a fire and bbq with some hot toddies.  When we got home, I headed down to the studio to start the PTI anniversary challenges.  Up first was the colour challenge.  I chose Kay's colour palette as it was so bright and full of promises of Spring!


I've been going through my PTI sets, selling some that I don't use anymore and was struggling with Rosie Posie...it's a classic and I hadn't used it for awhile, but now that I've used it, it's back in my "keep" pile! Any sets like that for you?  Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...