Monday, September 7, 2009

Moxie Fab World Contests ~ Clean & Graphic

Hello! And happy Labour Day to everyone!! My summer is officially over at midnight tonight...it's been fabulous and wonderful, thanks in part to my new blog friends :) I wish you were all on my staff :) I put my son on the bus this morning...it was so so wonderful to see him and be "mom" for a few days. We received great news...he was able to transfer from Integrated Engineering to Civil Engineering (his passion). It took 3 appeals so we are ecstatic :) So he is off to the big city and school that starts on Wednesday. I was in a frantic panic to get these Moxie challenges done. I wasn't going to do them, but decided to get wild and go for it. We were away for a couple of days so they were made last night and this morning. I wasn't able to play around with the light box much so please excuse the lighting effects in some of them. It will get better!! This is the first of 6 posts today, to keep the cards separate. Have a great day...


What's in it?
Stamps: SU Best Yet
Paper: SU kraft; PTI avocado
Ink: SU black
Accessories: cuttlebug ef; PTI scarlett jewel grosgrain; button; linen thread, corner rounder

4 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

I love it!. Ummm Kraft! and that ribbon is rich and fabulous.

TannyP said...

Wow - I've never seen that CB folder before and it makes such a beautiful card so easily!! Awesome challenge cards, Maureen!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the dry embossing! Congrats to your son! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...