Saturday, December 5, 2009

Merry & Bright

Good morning, lovely friends!! I was so inspired by Amber's sketch for the Viva La Verve challenge that I had to make my card right away. As I worked with the card, adding more details and embellishments, I fell more and more in love with it :) {insert swoon here!}. I made a rectangular card instead of square...(you know why!)... and used some strips from one of my favourite winter paper collections this year :) I have the perfect recipient for this card...I'm not going to tell you...maybe in a few weeks once she receives it!! The buttons have glitter on them to add to the festive feeling :) Ok, that's all...time to get on with the day...hot date with my dh tonight!! Yay! We're overdue for one :) Have a wonderful day :) Thanks for visiting!!







What's in it?
Stamps: PTI holiday button bits
Ink: SU basic grey
Paper: SU kiwi kiss, pomegranate; PTI kraft, vintage cream; Basicgrey Eskimo Kisses
Accessories: stitching, nestabilities labels 3 and circle dies; PTI ribbon and buttons

6 comments:

Kristina said...

LOVE, love, love this card! The buttons, the glitter, the big, beautiful bow, the stitching... It's everything that's perfect on one card. :)

I had a mini heart attack when I saw this sketch this morning, lol. It's definitely going to take some pondering throughout the day to figure out what I want to do. It'll come... eventually... I hope...

Have fun with your hubbie!

Marisa said...

Love the sparkly buttons - perfect touch for a Christmas card :D Graet colours too! You'fe going to have to stock up on that Eskimo Kisses DP LOL! Enjoy your date night ;D

Laural-Lee said...

What pretty buttons!!! love the stitching and the paper! Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

...mmm i wonder who it will be?....it almost sings 'deck the halls'....
tl

TannyP said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the glitter on the buttons =)

I got my PTI order and I'm hoping to have time to play around today!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love those buttons! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...